In this episode of The Invisible Happiness, we continue on our journey of self-love by discussing Acceptance of Self.
We venture into this topic through self examination and some thought provoking points that will have you asking what parts of yourself do you not accept?
- Self acceptance will be one of the biggest undertakings within your journey
- You must embrace all that you are, the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Be honest with yourself ... always.
- Your level of self acceptance goes hand in hand with your happiness
- Once you accept yourself, your work will truly begin.
This is The Invisible Happiness, a bi-weekly mindfulness podcast made for anyone willing to work toward living their best lives and finding their ultimate happiness.
I'm your host, Ashland and every other Monday I release sessions focused on Self-Reflection, Meditation, Life-Coaching, Affirmations, and Thought-Provoking Exercises. Giving you the tools to walk fully in your power and manifest the life you want.
For exclusive bonus material, merchandise, and your opportunity to become a bigger part of the Happiness Collective head over to my Patreon page at www.Patreon.com/TheInvisibleHappiness and help bring others into the Collective by letting them know that the show is available to listen to, completely free anywhere that you can find podcasts.
As always you deserve to be happy, and I want you to be happy ... Til then.